Widely recognised as Leicester’s leading accident repair centre, M&E Accident Repair Centre was established in 2012.
Customer focus, service and retention is a key element within the M&E Accident Repair Centre business model. We have eliminated conflict, implemented new thinking processes, new technology, new rules and procedures to ensure we have a solution we know our customers and partners desire.
This can be seen in our core values and staff retention. Working in-line with manufacturer/BSI PAS 125 repair methods is our mechanism for ensuring correct repairs are adopted and used at every stage. On-going quality control is mandatory. Repairs are safe and our corporate social responsibility remains watertight, as a result of our ongoing training programme within BSI PAS 125 certification, coupled with continuous investment in our state-of-the-art facilities.
Our dedicated staff are here to help you in any situation
- A repairer that is totally focused on absolute quality, safety of repairs and communication
- Total customer dedication and one that prides itself on achieving outstanding results
- A repairer that has an advanced technical engineering expertise and understanding
- We believe in delivering uncompromising quality whilst providing an exceptional level of service for all of our customers. Utilising our years of expertise and training we provide a specialised range of services tailored to enhancing the experience of owning your vehicle whether it be to restore your vehicle after an accident, carry out minor cosmetic repairs or carrying out any routine checks, why would you settle for anything less?
- Everything we do is built around the same philosophy, to repair your vehicle and return it to its original condition, with the least amount of inconvenience to you. We handle the whole claim process for you and promise to keep you informed every step of the way.
CONTACT US TO FIND OUT HOW WE CAN WORK WITH YOUR COMPANY: 0116 276 6619